Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Road Trip


Nola came for her first trip to Las Cruces. We took her shopping and found the cutest little strawberry swimsuit for her. Everyone said she is the prettiest baby they have seen... ( I wonder how many other people they have told that too) but I have to say I agree with them! She is so good. She was the best little guest we have had. Hopefully she will make many more trips to visit because I plan to spoil her rotten! We had a silly photo shoot... this was my favorite pic.

4 comments:

  1. I get to come see you in about 10 days! I can't wait to put my loving arms around you!

    I'm bringing my camera... so get ready for another photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nola Jane,

    I get to come see you in just a few days! Get ready cause they call me Super Freak and I might just do that when I see you....! I can't wait to put my loving arms around you!

    Love,
    Aunt 'superfreakin' Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. NJ,

    This high tech stuff is confusing.. its making me Super Freak!

    Lamby is A'SF'L... but I'm not sure you can read any of it!

    ReplyDelete